pregnancy due date

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Christmas....

Well I thought I would update our blog....
I am 13 weeks and a few days (haha) along. I am getting a little belly which I am so excited about. My first trimester was good! I had no morning sickness. I would just get really exhausted randomly and just have no energy. I am getting my energy back which is NICE!
Mark is doing really good! They have been told officially that they will be home BEFORE CHRISTMAS!! Which is AWESOME! I dont know the exact date yet which is fine I am just praying and crossing my fingers they really will be here. What a WONDERFUL Christmas that will be! He got online today and got to see my little belly for the first time! He was in SHOCK! He just couldnt believe it and was so excited. He just kept saying WOW! That was amazing to know how excited he was and how shocked. He said that just makes it real to him! He is getting the internet so I will get to see him and he will get to see more online. The internet will be in his room. I am excited about that!
Thats all I have for now! As the weeks come I will actually start to put pictures of me on here! :)
Love you all!
Kel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHATEVER BONES!
You would have to gain like 30lbs for it to show up!
It was good talking to you last night. I needed that.
Ang

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! That is so awesome Kelly!!
I am so happy Mark will be with you during Christmas! No hoping just have Faith and he will be there with you! I can't wait to see you with a "belly" lol. I look forward to seeing some pictures. Take Care and God Bless!
Love ya
Laura